Have you seen my motivation?

Firstly I want to say thank you for the lovely get well wishes that were left for me on Monday - you lovely people! Secondly thanks for Mr P's birthday wishes, he had to work so we just had his parents over for dinner last night and we are off out for the day tomorrow and then to see Harry Potter at night - beyond excited! And finally thirdly thank you to all new followers!

Phew that was rather Oscar like!

Today is the last day of Big S being at pre-school and he'll start full time school in September. We've handed out homemade cards and gifts to his teachers this morning and it all felt quite emotional. His nursery is such a lovely place and we'll be sad to leave it, he is transferring to a different school but hopefully Little T will get a place at this nursery when its his time. So I should be making the most of the time I have of him at school and Little T in bed but I'm sat here catching up with blogs and drinking tea instead.

Feeling like a rather rubbish blogger at the minute and I'm slightly lacking motivation for crafting. I keep reading so many fabulous blogs and magazines full of brilliant things yet I'm finding it hard to do something myself. I've no photos to show you guys either today - how dull!

Something I have been playing with is looking at this website http://www.houzz.com/ Its basically full of photos of others homes - very nosy! Then you can create "Ideabooks" of the photos you like, my favourite section is the "Electic". So far I've seen a few really fabulous looking rooms and I'm getting a few ideas in my head of how I can introduce these looks very cheaply.

Tomorrow Mr P and I have the day to ourselves so we are planning a drive into the Peak District for a look around the villages, a pub lunch and much charity and junk shop hunting. I've already looked up a few places I want to call at and will take the children's seats out of the car in the vain hope I will find some amazing cheap furniture to play with. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have a wonderful haul of things to share with you.

Then we are off to a late night screening of Harry Potter - I can not wait. I normally hate the cinema and refuse to pay the huge prices but as this is the last one I would like to enjoy it on a big screen. As its not something we normally do and its a late showing it all feels rather decadent!

Sorry if I've bored you with this post - hopefully tomorrow I'll have goodies glore to show you and have some motivation back. Thanks for reading x